Music is certainly one of the most amazing forms of art in the entire world. People have been expressing their feelings, thoughts and emotions with the help of music for literally thousands of years. Songs have been around for a really long time, and it is actually a part of human life, ever since a baby is born. By the time you become a teenager, music becomes a part of your identity, and we started gravitating toward a certain genre of music, so that we can express ourselves with the help of the lyrics and melodies.
Music then takes a turn when we reach adulthood, and it keeps us very entertained when we want to do literally anything in life. We play music when we are in the restrooms; we play music when we are cooking; we play music when we are working, we play music when we are studying and more.
- We are people who also pay thousands of dollars to go and see our favourite band or artist, sing our favourite songs, live, in concert.
- We did this before the pandemic, and I am sure we will do this again, very soon. Music is something that is with us in almost every single stage of life. We will play music for so many different aspects indeed.
- Music is something that drives a lot of money. It is one of the biggest and most profitable industries in the entire world. The International Federation of photography industry is worth more than $20 billion.
- The music industry is responsible for more than 1.9 million jobs in the United States alone.
- Just in the United States of America, almost 2,000,000 people are employed by the music industry or anything related to music. That is why, there are amazing universities where they teach music, in universities like Julliard.
- To help you understand what kind of business is behind your favourite songs, albums and more, you need to understand that an artist makes millions of dollars of every song they make.
- Every single time you listen to one of their songs on Spotify, Apple Music or more, they get royalties from that particular song, because it is being used.